Choosing the right accounting software for your business is a key management decision that every small business owner in Ireland should consider. Whether you are an accounting professional or a business owner who knows little about finances, it is important to find something that is easy to understand and up-to-date with the latest trends in financial reporting and accounting. This short article looks a little closer at Xero accounting and if it is a good fit for small business owners in Ireland.
Accountants are often asked what financial software they would recommend for companies to use. There are plenty of options available on the market such as QuickBooks, Sage and of course Xero. We look at Xero as the primary tool to help entrepreneurs make the right decision to analyse their business performance.
After closely examining Xero and its various features, many feel it offers the best solution for clients.
Here are three major reasons why Xero is a software that you should consider:
- Xero is the most popular accounting software among SMEs in Ireland. That means that the market feels that it is easy to use and adds real benefit to business. There is so much support available and business owners trust the reliability of the product.
- Xero provides the most innovative software for companies all over the world. Their software is constantly being updated and customised to fit the needs of various businesses. The software just keeps getting better with lots of business app integrations that make it even easier to use. More reliable with more financial capabilities.
- Thanks to Xero, clients are able to see their overall financial situation from different angles and make better business decisions. They can conduct everything from day-to-day tasks to more complex processes based on their preferences and needs.
Financial accounting software that helps business
Technology is all about finding the right balance. In your case, ease of use beats functionality 9 times out of 10 since this is the key to keeping costs low and an efficient workflow.
You need to strike the right balance between features and ease-of-implementation so that you can get the most out of your system without breaking a sweat. In business, there are plenty of other things that will take your attention. Having good financial software allows you to focus on profit earning activities.
Easy to using Accounting Software
A lot of the time people forget about the importance of making something easy to use. Xero accounting has got this balance correct. This is a huge selling point for the software.
On the other hand, we find Xero a very easy system for new users to learn and use regularly. The user interface is clear and well organised. They also provide help and support as required. Xero accounting systems come with a variety of different tools that are easy to follow. For example, generating invoices is simple as long as you know where to start. The online training they provide also provides excellent guidance. One of the best benefits is that it’s an easier system for our clients (and even ourselves) to use.
Some considerations when choosing a new system
When you are looking at different systems to use in your business, take some time to think about the following points:
- Will this company still be in existence by the time we reach 2 or 3 years?
- Have there been promises of new features that will improve this system?
- Is there reliable support for my business going forward?
- What is the overall cost to my business for implementing this software?
- Will this software save me time/money every month?
Xero is a company listed on the stock market with over two million clients. It’s active not just locally in Ireland, but abroad as well.
They have been instrumental in developing accounting systems for SMEs. With Sage, Quickbooks, and Xero all being big business players, they’re still behind Xero in the SaaS accounting software game.. Xero can spend all its energies on making its product the best it can be – and that’s why there are so many improvements.
In summary, there are many reasons to be excited about Xero. They deliver a product that continually improves, which is good for the end user. And they offer customers a global company in the background, which is very appealing to businesses everywhere.
We advise that you speak to Xero Accounting Specialists in Ireland to get your business financial software setup correctly. This will give you the best chance at ensuring that your company has all the data it requires.