I am sure that you are already thinking of a bunch of questions that are running through your head. You are wondering how to plan the perfect stag party.
There is no manual for this, but I will give you some pointers on what to consider when planning one.
It is important to keep in mind the kind of person your friend is and what he would enjoy if he was not getting married. You want to be sure that all his friends feel welcome and have a good time at the party too so make sure you have enough space for everyone.
You also need to consider location and timing because these two things might play a big role in whether or not your night ends up being fun or not.
What are the Different Types of Stag Parties?
The first thing that you need to do is decide on what type of party suits your friend best. Once you have an idea of what type of party the stag wants, the next step is to find out who he is and what he likes. If he has a wild side, for example, then maybe some crazy theme like a pole dancing night would be perfect for him.
There are three main types of stag parties: bachelor parties, groom’s dinners and bachelor’s breakfasts. There are also other types of stag parties that include pool parties, golfing weekends or even just just getting together with friends for a round or two at their favourite pub!
How to Host a Stag Weekend in Style!
In order to have a successful bachelor party, there are a few things you need to take into consideration.
First of all, it’s important to be mindful of the bride-to-be. You don’t want her to feel insulted or left out of the planning process, so it’s best if she is involved in some way with decisions about your bachelor party. Some couples even plan a joint bachelor and bachelorette party!
Secondly, you should consider who’s going on the stag do – if you’re only inviting people from work then it might not be as fun as if you invite your buddies from college or from home town.
Thirdly, make sure that everyone has enough time scheduled off work for your event – otherwise they will end up frustrated and not able to enjoy
Fun Ideas for Awesome Bachelor Party Games!
One of the best parts about planning a bachelor party is the games. The more creative and fun, the better. Here are some game ideas that will work for any type of group.
Bachelorette game for guys:
- The groom-to-be is strapped into a dolly in order to roll in an infinite loop while all other players use their fingers to do the limbo under the bar in order to get closer to him.
- Bachelor party Jenga: Make sure that you have multiple sets of Jenga blocks before playing this game because it can get pretty competitive! You’ll need to make sure that there is enough space in the middle of the table to put the blocks, and take turns taking out pieces from the tower. Be careful though! If someone knocks over the tower, they lose!
- The Naughty Truth or Dare Game
- Grab a ball of yarn and start wrapping it around different objects in the room until someone guesses what they are holding. Whoever gets it right wins!
- One person in the group will be blindfolded and they will have to identify which of their friends threw something at them by catching it with their mouth. The catch is that they can’t use their hands so when you throw something at them, make sure it’s edible!