discover your sweetspot…
For the past six or seven years I have had my nose in one nutrition book or another. My love of nutrition, began as a quest to lose extra weight and achieve radiant skin; however, this love has turned into a full-on obsession with achieving ultimate health and wellness. In October, I decided to put a credential behind all of my years of research and experimentation, so I enrolled in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to become a certified holistic health coach. This certification has lead to my latest chapter of my career, sweetspot: a spot four nourishment, vitality and weight loss.
In sports, sweet spot is often referred to the place where your are the most effective with the greatest amount of ease. In running, when you hit your “sweet spot” you feel like you could run for days and you are more than happy to do so. In tennis, it is that perfect spot on your racquet where the most amazing shots occur. In health and wellness, it is the spot where you are eating the foods that fuel your mind, body and spirit without the nagging feelings of guilt and deprivation. It is a spot where you find the most befitting amount and type of movement for your body. It is also a spot where the spirit gets to shine through. No two sweet spots are a like, so allow us to help you discover your sweetspot.
If you are itching to…
- lose that extra weight without feeling like you are being punished
- develop a healthy relationship with food
- determine the triggers behind your Oreo cookie binge
- understand ingredient declarations
- navigate a grocery store like a savvy, nutrition guru
- achieve the flawless complexion you never thought possible
- learn how to cook easy, healthy recipes that are easy on your wallet and your digestive system
- learn what foods fuel you and what foods deplete you
- learn how to love exercise- I swear its possible
- learn what makes you tick
then stop by www.sweetspotpdx.net to learn about the services offered to help you achieve attainable, enjoyable health & wellness.
I’ll leave you with this guy:
side note: if you are itching for skin tips (because Friday’s are usually reserved for them) do not forget to check out the look page on this blog.